If you were having car trouble, who would you ask for help: any random person you could find or a certified mechanic? You would choose the mechanic because they would be qualified to lead you in the right direction of how to fix your car. The same principle applies when selecting a digital agency to run your Google marketing campaign. The easiest way to know if an agency is qualified is to ask if they are a certified Google Partner!
What Does It Take To Become A Google Partner?
Becoming is not easy, it requires hundreds of hours of research and first-hand experience. There’s a certain number of steps a company must follow in order to earn this title.
Here is a breakdown of the requirements to be considered a Google Partner:
- Create and complete a Partners company profile
- Get 1 affiliated individual certified in AdWords to show that you and your colleagues have advanced AdWords knowledge
- Meet a specific spending requirement across managed accounts to show that your company has a healthy amount of activity
- Meet the performance requirement by delivering solid overall ad revenue and growth, and maintaining and growing your customer base
Once a business has completed these requirements they will have access to multiple types of benefits such as special events, training, industry research, and certifications. With these benefits, we are able to further help our clients and create the best strategies possible for them to achieve their goals.
Advantages of working with a Google Partner:
- Work with Certified Analysts and Account Managers
- Have Access to Masters of AdWords Features
- Get a Leg up on the Competition with Beta Features
- Ability to Quickly Respond
Sera Group takes great pride in being a Certified Google Partner
Our entire team has gone through countless hours of training in order to be as prepared as possible to create a digital marketing plan that is unique to your business. If you’re ready to take the next step and work with a trusted Certified Google Partner give us a call.
We look forward to working with you on your next project!